Take the next step in your fitness career! Join Chicago’s top HIIT studio as a Group Trainer. We are looking for quality personal trainers with 3+ years of Group Fitness Experience to lead our group training classes. You will have the opportunity to use your knowledge and expertise to craft your own workout for groups of 15-32 clients. We are opening up our third location this fall and as we continue to grow, we want applicants who also have personal growth goals and are interested in leadership opportunities.
Classes are a 50 minute workout incorporating strength and conditioning exercises to challenge clients differently every day! No class is ever the same. Our trainers design each class to include interval cardiovascular routines, mobility and strength training. Open to all fitness levels, this class puts first-timers and fitness diehards side by side to make progress at their own level, together in one community.
- You must be a nationally accredited certified personal trainer
- You must be a nationally accredited certified group instructor
- You must be creative in your own training style while bringing a lot of energy
- You must be willing to participate in gym events, trainings, meetings, etc…
- You must be able to lead large groups, while watching form and technique for all clients in a class.
- Must live in Chicago proper
- Must be ok with background check
- Pay: $30-$60 an hour, plus additional opportunities for commission and leadership roles
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Group Fitness: 3 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required license or certification: Certified Personal Trainer